First of all, thank you for visiting this page 🙂
I’m really privileged that you have chosen to know more about me when you probably had an option to do a thousand and one thing alternatively.
So, to begin with, I’m currently pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University in Greater Noida, India.
I was introduced to the world of Internet by my Dad in 6th Grade.
I’ve got my social media accounts up. Learned to design website. Tried online dating. Watched youtube the whole day and somewhere in the way I stumbled upon the world of Internet Marketing. Got really impressed by the fact how easily you can spam people. Got pumped up. Started several websites/blog. Failed at most of them.
So now, you are here, my friend.
This Blog is a part of my new project. And this time I’m really gonna make it. Or maybe not. But it doesn’t matter anymore.
All that matter is I want to share my ideas and thoughts that are relevant to you, my friend.
Through this blog, I want to talk about:
- Some things that are obvious to us as a customer but are very hard to notice for businesses. For ex. how greatly the call center of PSU’s in India sucks is obvious to us, but not so much to those PSU’s.
- Thoughts/How to’s on Marketing & Branding Concepts
- Marketing strategies of Brands.
- The boring but important things (like how to do on-page SEO) and finally,
- Some random things coming out of my impulse.
Personally, I’m more of an observer than a speaker, and this is how I’m able to contain some insights about the world.
Btw, just if you are wondering, my hobbies include:
- Strumming my acoustic guitar,
- Watching Real Madrid play counter attacking football (which they don’t really do anymore),
- Watching Gary Vanyerchuck speak about hustle and patience,
- Reading Seth Godin’s invaluable stuff and,
- Listening to Arijit singh, Atif Aslam, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons.
Finally, one thing that I feel like I should convey is that, I don’t consider myself as a marketing or branding expert. I write about marketing and branding just because I love to. Simple as that.
Anyway, just in case if you like what I write and if you feel like I can help you in any way with Marketing & Branding, then feel free to reach out to me.